Bonus Presskopia is a Reproduction Rights Organisation (RRO) that licences reproduction rights to schools, enterprises, public authorities and other organisations. Bonus Presskopia is a collective rights management organisation which acts as intermediary/facilitator between rightholders and users in the fields of reprographic reproduction and certain digital uses.
Authors, publishers and editors
Bonus Presskopia is an economic association consisting of 15 professional, interest and trade organisations representing authors, publishers and editors in the field of text and image based works:
- Non-fiction and fiction
- Educational books and materials
- Newspapers and periodicals
- Sheet music and lyrics
- Visual arts and photography
Bonus Presskopia´s mission
Our task is to ensure that authors, publishers and editors get paid when books, newspapers, magazines etc. are copied for educational purposes and for internal dissemination of information in the workplace.
Bonus Presskopia´s mission from the member organisations is to:
- Negotiate licensing agreements
- Collect, manage and distribute compensation to the rightholders
- Inform and check the adherence of the agreements
- Investigate and take action against copyright infringement
- Monitor developments in copyright and copying area, both nationally and internationally